Tuesday, October 28, 2008

People Who Should Have Been Fired, But Haven't: Tucker Bounds

BOULDER, Colorado -- I had not seen this bobble-headed nitwit in weeks, so I had just assumed that McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds had been cut loose by the campaign. But he is still around, defending untrue robocalls and Reaganomics and repeating the Animal Farm-like argument that a vote for Obama is the equivalent to a "double down" on George W. Bush's economic and fiscal policies.

At least he said today that you probably should not vote for Ted Stevens (the same 200-year-old, massively corrupt senator who had endorsed Sarah Palin in the Alaska governor's race).

Ugh, I cannot wait for this election to be over so that I can get back to writing about bad journalism in Russia. It is not quite so depressing when the terrible, incompetent journalism isn't coming from your own country and doesn't have an impact on the most monumental election of a generation. But my friend gave me a few words of solace: "But I'll find the strength, and the darnkess shall not comprehend it."

In the meantime, go and cast your vote for Osama bin Lohan.

No comments:

Post a Comment